Wednesday, September 29, 2004

CCA no gd?? the prelims are not lookin gd either...

Todae verified our CCA/CIP results... Sad to say, I only managed a 'C' grade... Although my CIP hours got alot, but capped at 4pts leh... If not alot of ppl sure score like siao...
Muz console Er Ge... SO only got 2 leadership pts... Very unexpected... Nvrm lah.. I'm sure u'll more than make up for it wth ur 'A' levels score...

Todae damn 'sway'... did maths hmwk den din do GP, end up Mrs Tan nvr come... Wtf... Sian.. Luckily i managed to do somethin for GP... But nothing really happen to those tht din do... so....

Den got back Bio P4... The whole cohort really did badly ya... WX got 33/60 and he already top the level... I'm sure he himself not satisfied wth the results... And our class ave of 26.3 ( its a fail) is already the top in the level... Some classes even have no one to pass at all... Me got 29/60... Relatively gd?? Maybe... But its definitely not gd enuf... I'm sure 2S04 will rise to the occasion during 'A's and dominate... (sad to say we din top for Bio P1)...

I'm still sufferin frm that sickening flu thts making me feel horrible... Tired and all... Its been so many days...

KL's sOnGs oF tHe wEeK:
1. Yi Qi Kai Shi De Lu Cheng - S.H.E
2. Bao You - Zhang Zhi Chen
3. Xiang - Zhang Feng Qi
4. Girls All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling For Soup
5. Yi Ren Yi Ban - Ocean

p.s it seems tht i'm the only one posting anything here huh....

No comments: