Todae had maths P2... Everyone was exclaiming " SO easy..." I can't deny tt it wasn't difficult..
But juz had a little discussion wth JK over the phone regarding the Maths paper... Looks like i made alot of careless mistakes... Argh... WHY??? Muz this happen to me juz when we're suppose to score for this paper...
I'm really super down... Can't believe this is the 'A's and i'm making silly mistakes all over... Really lack of practise is the reason for this... Nothing but myself to blame... Argh...
About half-way thru the 'A's already..but i'm not feelin any confidence to do well... Why muz this happen to me? After so many years, i juz can't afford to flop now... But somehow i still fear... Fear tt i won't do well.. I can't imagine wad will happen to me if i can't get into U... This fear... Its taking over me... Its suffocating me to death slowly... I juz wanna let it out... I really wanna juz break down and cry... Juz lose it... But... I'm holding on.... Barely... But still holding on... I'll nvr give up... For my sake.. For my own sake... I cannot give up... I dunno where i'm gg to get the strength from... But i muz get thru this... Muz hold on......
I always tell others, if the sky shud fall, there's always me to hold it up... But now.. I really need someone or something to hold the sky up for me... For now... Tears won't fall... Not now... Its not over... The battle is not over... I can still stage a comeback... I hope its a strong one...
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment