Well.. this is the last post till xmas...
So fast.. Time really can fly.. I'm gg to tekong tmrl le...
Thanx to JK and DW for playin bball wth me this morning.. Really wanted to play last time be4 gg in...
I'm gg to miss life out here wth u guys man... Sigh...
Well, at least hp is allowed in there... So do drop me a sms when ur free... Let me noe how's life out here.. Maybe can even gimme a call at nite when i can use my hp... More than happy to chat wth u guys...
Anything on for Xmas??? I'll give DM a call once i get back on mainland k...
Keep in contact guys... Cya... Till xmas... Lookin forward already...
Signing off...
army-man-to-be...
Recruit LKL...
Oh..
Merry xmas... And a happy new year....
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment