Went Beach rd in the afternoon wth JK and TYS den go play pool.. Met up wth KKK and WK.. den headed for National Stadium after dinner.. Me and WK (we had our dinner elsewhere) walked all the way to the stadium... the rest took a cab... chatted alot bout the love lifes our Senghou and affiliation..
Anyway, we left the stadium wth pride after the lions saw off the challenge of the tigers 2-0.. 2 great goals though many others wasted...
Den the prob arised.. we started toking bout wads gg to happen tmrl...Bball or soccer??
This qns resulted in a heated debate among the 5 of us... JK insistin its bball and refuses to turn up if its soccer... WTH!! Everyone tried to convince him soccer instead but he held on firm.. This 'debate' went on for quite awhile.. Nobody was ready to give in...
I mean i'm quite sure i'm being objective by sayin tt soccer's more feasible..I mean anyway alson's team can't make it.. So why on bball this weekend? I noe we said it'll be bball this weekend.. BUt why can't be more flexible? Since alson can't make it, we'll play soccer lah.. Not as if we're not playin bball ever again after this weekend..
For me, i hav passion both for soccer and bball.. I love both sports and i enjoy both.. Why will i say smthing bias in this case? Everyone else in the grp hav a slight preference of one sport over the other.. I dun... I dun understand wads so difficult for a grp of 18+ yrs olds to decide wad sports to play.. Its not first time...
Everytime me and WK try to plan smthing for the grp, there'll sure be 1 or 2 who refuses to accept the plan... There'll surely be someone against any activity... Why can't u ppl juz be a little more understandin and juz try and accomodate each other? I mean we can't possibly please everyone... Can't ur juz give in once in a while.. Gettin tired organisin act for weekends..
Feel like juz givin up.. But i can't.. Cos i noe, if me and WK dun plan, the rest won't as well..
I dunno how ur think.. But for me, i treasure every book out i hav... The time spent wth family..
Frens... I wanna enjoy myself whenever i book out.. Maybe ur think bookouts shd be juz spent slpin away or juz stay home thru out.. Maybe because ur hav nights off,5 days week, stay out...
Only KKK will be able to understand wad i'm toking bout...
Gg out wth frens, family.. All this are things we look forward to when we're nearin bookout day..
And when smthing we look forward to becomes all f*** up, the feelin sux..
Sigh.. very long post.. doubt anyone will bother readin it all but i juz wanna say it out.. Makes me feel better...
Am i wrong? i dunno.. dun wanna think bout it..
Alan signing off wth loneliness.. and the disappointment...
p.s. the girl in jay's yuan you hui MTV is so cute.. can't help thinkin bout her everytime i hear the song..
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment