Sunday, July 31, 2005

Saturday..

Morning went Kbox wth DW and WK.. Quite some time since we last went Kbox le..
Sang till like 1430 bout there..

Then we signed up as member at this pool place (woodball association i tink) for $1 den we played pool there.. Triple threat our style.. Ended bout 1730.. Den they went for dinner.. I wasn't hungry.. So went home..

Wanted to play bball.. But TYS dun wan den JK got a funeral to attend.. So called off.. So i called up Er Ge and we met at Kovan for dinner.. Chatted bout our NS life.. Yeah... ORD is wad we looking forward to man...

Though kinda late, Da Ge came too.. Den we chatted for awhile more and i decided to head home first.. Well.. They were suppose to be meetin some other frens.. But because of me, they could only join their frens like 2200+.. Hehe.. Sori bout tt man brudders..

Bball tmrl.. Yah.. Hopefully it'll be enjoyable.. I really hope so... Its beem quite some time since i enjoyed myself for a bball or soccer session already.. I dunno if its juz me.. Maybe.. But sometimes, after tolerating ppl for long time, it may juz get too much for me to take and juz explode.. Dun push me to tt limit..

Alan

"Wish I could be what goes through your mind
Wish you could touch me with the colors of your life..."

No comments: