Monday, October 17, 2005

happy bdae yet again..

First of all, happy bdae to one of my best fren for 9yrs and running, alvin.. 19 yrs old already huh..

Well, on off todae, so went out whole day. Morning went to meet KKK at HouMall played arcade. Den we met up wth WK and the 2 Alvins for more arcade and the movie " Goal!" Nice show..
After tt went Alvin's place play game.

I kinda hate myself, hate my life. Is it because of army? I dunno. Why is life so unfair? Why am I born poor, born stupid, born ugly, born with no talents? Does that means in my past life i did many wrong things? Or does it mean I'm suffering this lifetime so i can have a good next life? Sigh... Feel like I'm leading a life controlled by everyone and everything but myself. When can i ever choose my own path?

Juz me complaining again. Ignore me.

aLaN ~ sAn dI

No comments: