Another day of Medical Attachment's over.. Last 2 days...
Met up wth JK at AMK for dinner again todae.. After that it's bball again.. WK failed to turn up after considering the time..
Played wth this grp of ppl who ORD-ed 10yrs ago.. Haha.. No match for them.. Ended wth a 2 on 2 game which had me and JK crashing to defeats against 2 of them.. I apologise for my lousy performance.. To tell the truth, i was rather pissed wth both myself and JK for all the misses we made and crazy drives we made.. I juz felt there was no trust in the team.. When i passed the ball to JK, i wasn't in the least confident he'll make the basket.. Perhaps he had the same feeling i dunno.. Wadeva the case, we gained experience...
A fellow course mate came up to me todae during one of the slack time at the Medical Attachment... He asked if I had ever been attached before.. My reply to him was: wad do u tink? He took a few seconds to ponder bout it before answering: no.. So i asked him why?? He said I appeared too much like a kid.. Like a child.. More like a little brother..
I tht bout it.. I have to admit.. My thinking is rather childish.. The way i behave and the way i present myself doesn't seem like a young adult most of the time.. I always show ppl attitude.. Always 生孩子气.. Guess its not easy being a fren of mine... Appreciate the tolerance of my frens who try to cope wth me..
When i'll 'grow up' ? I dunno.. Maybe never..
"我是一个没有勇气的人 带着小小年纪的天真"
林杰倫
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment