After a long break (a hiatus I've said?), i'm still on a break. Don't bother taking a second look, you read that one right. I'm only here to give a little "boo", and maybe update a little on what's going on in my dismal NS life.
Nothing much to say about NS really. Only thing going right in there is that I'm going to "ORD LOH!" as they say. To say the least, I'm happy I'll be finally out of that infernal hellhole.
Other then that, it seems everyone's looking for/found a job and I'm the only bummer who's too lazy at the moment to think about one. Can someone help me?*Looks pleadingly at Fabian*
Oh, and I've finally got a hobby to spend money on. Most people won't understand this but I'm back into magic. No, I'm not talking about cheap parlour tricks. I'm talking about Magic: The Gathering also affectionately called "Magic" by the players.
I hear it coming. The sounds of disapproval and possibly disgust. But let me tell you now that I will have none of that. Magic is a respectable game. It is afterall the grandfather of all Trading Card Games. Nothing has surpassed it, gameplay or otherwise. It had me enthralled as a primary school kid, and it has that hold on me again. Especially so since I've the money to pursue that interest now.
Anyway, here's a card I particularly enjoy using. The art's nothing special and it looks rather weak but when used in conjunction with another card (I'll say what next time) it becomes an intimidating presence.

PS: Take care guys. Especially you, KL. Your constitution is particularly awful.
No comments:
Post a Comment