Thursday, March 10, 2005

POP liao..

Well well well... finally.. POP le... NOw i'm a Private...
Sad to say, todae i still hav to book in to tekong...
All HQ'a fault... Last min change in instruction and now all those who fail SOC hav to go for the re-SOC tmrl.. So i gotta book in tonight...

Its really stupid.. This was exactly wad i was tryin to escape when i went ahead wth the SOC even wth a fever... I din wanna come back during block leave... because we were only told probably only those who din take only had to come back... And now even those who fail hav to...
bull shit man...

The last week was rather horrible for me really... Wth my fever comin on and off... I din noe how much longer i could last... The 24km route march sure tested my determination to its limits...
Luckily there was something call Panadol... I took it at the 12km mark... And it help to reduce my fever at least until i completed the whole thing...

At least now my fever is gone for gd... I hope...
But i've got a real bad cough and flu... Probably caught a cold...
I dunno why i hav this mindset, juz to get the SOC over and done wth and i probably won't be bother at all bout my timing...

a very sickly PTE Lim signing off...

No comments: