Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sigh...

Todae went NUS Open House.. Only attended the talk for Engineering... Probably cos its the only possible choice for me in NUS.. It seems tt engineering is not as bad as i tht.. Its actually quite interestin... So i'm gg to apply for NUS Engineering.. Probably take common engineering for the first year... Den i'll decide which discipline to go for...

I've been thinking.. I don't require myself to be very rich or very successful in the future or now.. I only require to be like any other average person.. Juz hav enuf salary in the future to be able to lead a normal life... But it seems tt maybe even this bare minimum i require of myself i may not be able to achieve...

Am i a failure in life? I dunno... I can't ans this qns...

Now i'm gg to take things as they come... I've lost most, if not all, of my already very little confidence of myself, my abilities...

PTE Lim coughing off......

P.S Happy bdae to KKK...Wish u all the best...

No comments: