Sigh.. Its book in day again.. But todae is much better than the last book in.. Last Sun nite i had to book in @1900hrs.. At least todae i get to book in @2230hrs.. Always look on the bright side of life they say..
This week i had been 'chosen' to be the I/C for the course.. Sigh..
Do help pray for me for my upcoming tests hor.. Gg to need plenty of blessings..I thank you for that...
Spent almost the whole day at DM's hse todae.. Playin XBox.. Kungfu Chaos is cute.. haha..
Fab was there at DM's hse also.. And on our way home, he was like saying smthing bout hanging a tag on himself... " Single and Available.. Date of expiry: XXXXXX (after which will turn gay)" .. Dun worry lah er ge, i'm sure u'll never expire de...
TYS was telling all of us bout the CNY activitites.. Visiting Mrs Ivy Lim and Mr Kwek.. Sounds cool to me.. haha... More ang bao.. lol..
Tempted to put more money into the internet thingy.. I already got my money plus the 'earnings' from my last investment back le.. Shd I???
aLaN ~ sAn dI
a sad, single,tired and poor guy...
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment