Ever thought wad will happen to u after u die?? Will u still have ur memory? Will u still remember all that happen in ur life?
When u grow old will u miss the life u're leading now?? Are u afraid to grow old??
Wads the purpose of life?? Why is there life?? Is it a scientific or religious explanantion to life?? Or is it both??
So many qns.. I dunno why but they keep coming at me.. I can't stop myself thinkin of all these..
I'm unsure and confuse bout my life.. My past, present and future..
To look at it, my life doesn't really have any major prob (like jk says).. But why is it I..........
Its like the funny and jovial me is juz a cover.. I can't seem to feel happiness from inside for long..
六月的雨 by 胡歌 is a nice song.. Its a song frm the show 仙剑奇侠传.. I tink the melody is very touching.. and emotional.. Its a sad show anyway.. making me sadder.. Ha..
Gotta go prepare to book in le.. Tests coming up again this week.. Sigh..
Weird feelings i'm having.. Perhaps i'm gg crazy.. My past life memory coming to me perhaps..
aLaN ~ :-(
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment