Todae mornin played bball as usual.. Den went JK's hse chiong Dynasty Warrior for like wad, 5 hrs? .. Played till 1820.. From 1300 lor..
Den went home.. Eating dinner out so jio JK eat at coffeeshop near our hse.. Chatted alot during dinner.. Seems like his life as ACC reaally sux.. After dinner he stll has some time to spare so chatted at the bus stop for awhile..
JK, like everyone else, seems to look to uni as smthing very much better than our lives now.. I noe it'll be better, but by how much, i really dunno.. Not puttin much hopes on it..
JK is right.. I'm tryin to escape from reality.. I dun deny it.. I'm too afraid to face reality.. Reality to me is so sad.. So many problems but so little ans.. So many difficulties so little solutions.. So many sad moments so little happy ones..
JK says its all NS's fault.. I dun deny NS plays a big role in making our lives sux.. But i dun think it's the only one.. Lets juz hope life can get better soon.. For all of us...
Alan
i wanna cry but there ain't no tears..
Sunday, August 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment