Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Stayin in??

Got the day off for my medical check up at National Heart Centre..

Went there took blood test first.. Damn.. It was painful.. Either the nurse was rough or i became 'weaker'.. I dun remember it being so painful the last time i took it.. Anyway now the whole area where the needle 'violated' me is all bruised up.. Argh..

Den suppose to take this Stress Echocardiography thingy also... But they say i got flu so can't take.. Waste my time go there.. Worse still is for this test, cos i'm under 21, one of my parent has to be arnd..

Oh.. I'm probably gg to stay in camp tonite.. Involved in the range for nxt 2 days as sentry for the ammo.. Gotta report at 6am tmrl mornin, might as well stay in.. Can get more rest and save on the taxi fares..
And since its till thurs, i'll stay in on wed nite as well.. I mean why not.. Saves time and money on transport..

Anyway almost everyone else is stayin in..

Alan

I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind

No comments: