And so its pay day again..
Morning went for bball.. Abit slpy.. Din slp much considering i only got home 0345 cos i was playin Dynasty Warrior at JK's place..
Played a few 3v3.. Den brunch at HP as usual..
Went Pool Junction played pool wth TYS and WK.. Den went to meet up wth the main cast of 2S04'04.. JK,FAb and DM.. Went for dinner at Sizzler's.. Yup.. 2nd month in a row i ate there on payday.. Nice place.. Chatted alot alot as usual and ended wth an arcade session which saw DM rise to the rank of BG.. Tts like so woah.. I only got LTC highest lor..
Den DM gotta book in.. The remainin 4 of us juz walked arnd here and there ( dun wanna get caught in the crowd at Citi link) Ended up at Mac chatting over drinks.. Much bout our class (Best CG'04)
Den it was home.. Saw a grp of Malays fighting at a bus stop.. Stress.. Stun...
To DM:
Din u wan a day for our class activity? wad bout our payday?? lol
To Da Ge:
I hope ur fine (ur leg) and hopefully u can come over and help me wth my com soon..
To Er Ge:
Maybe can meet for dinner wth me and TYS since u're stayin out this week.. haha
To TYS:
I'll let u noe if i find any tuition assigment..
To JK:
Regardin ur 'advise' on gettin an 'authenticate one', i guess its up to luck.. Like TYS says: Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.. Without opportunity there is nothing....
Alan
"I'm sick of this life.
I juz wanna scream...."
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment