The weekend is comin to an end already..
Watched EPL at KKK's place wth WK ystdae.. Long time since i watch any soccer actions.. The Man United game was rather ok only.. Instead the Tottenham Middlesborough game was much more exciting.. Can tell this season Tottenham is gg to be pretty strong this year.. Wth all the new signings and the already there players... A team to watch for sure..
Played soccer this morning.. Had quite an enjoyable session.. Though we won only like half the games.. But we had a few gd games and everyone was enjoying much of the session.. And i managed to score a few.. One of which i'm really proud of.. A solo effort that saw me dribbled past 3 players be4 placing a shot out of reach of the keeper..
Came home.. Slp till bout 1800 den wake up..
I guess tts my weekend..
VS gg co-ed.. Am i for it or against it?? I dunno.. gd and bad..
Alan..
"I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mind
You know you have made me blind"
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment